Elit Elektronik Pazarlama San published this clarification text. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") and on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation within the framework of the Communiqué, the purposes of processing your data, legal reasons, collection methods, to whom they can be transferred and your rights under the KVKK our natural person suppliers and/or the officers and employees of our legal entity suppliers, has been prepared for informing.
1. What Personal Data of Your Do We Process?
Data Categories Examples of Data Types Processed in this Category:
Identity Data: Your name, surname, and signature.
Contact Data: Your phone number, street address, e-mail address, corporate e-mail address.
Legal Action Data: Your information in correspondence with the judicial authorities information.
Customer Transaction Data: Invoice, promissory note, check information, order information, request information.
Physical Space Security Data: Your security camera recordings.
Financial Data: Your bank account information.
Professional Experience Data: Your certificates, the training you have received, your skills, and the courses you have taken.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data listed above;
· Communication activities with you / the company you are authorized or working with our ability to execute,
· With you / Your authorized or employee company with the sale of goods/services purchase to be able to carry out the processes,
· To be able to carry out financial and accounting work,
· Ensuring the safety of our company and the security of the physical space and the administration related to these, our ability to provide technical measures,
· To be able to carry out supply chain processes,
· To be able to carry out occupational health and safety processes,
· Where necessary, we can verify your identity information and documents to be able to take essential actions to prevent malicious acts, loss and fraud,
· Our ability to retain your information that is required to be retained by applicable legislation; knowledge to carry out the copying and backup of their work so that their losses can be prevented; our ability to maintain control of the consistency of your information; necessary for the security of your information to be able to take technical and administrative measures,
· Regulatory and supervisory authorities required or mandatory by legal regulations, our ability to fulfil our legal obligations, legal proceedings and legal processes our ability to carry out will be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, and classified for their purposes.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
In matters related to public security and legal disputes that may arise, upon request and to provide information to prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials as required by legislation and, if necessary, to the authorised public institutions and organisations within the purposes stated above, to the law firms we have contracted for the follow-up of the legal processes, to the financial services of our company to financial advisors for the creation of balance sheets, for the execution of goods/services contracts banks, cargo companies and accounting works so that we can send documents and products accounting support can be transferred to the companies we receive to carry it out.
4. Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons Related to Them and What Are They?
Your personal data mentioned above are specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698
(i) Expressly stipulated in the laws
(ii) fulfilling the legal obligation of the data controller;
(iii) directly by the establishment or performance of a contract; provided that it is relevant to the truth, the processing of the personal data of the parties to the contract is necessary
(iv) provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned because it is mandatory for the legitimate interest of the person responsible. This Clarification is within the scope of the purposes stated in the text and below Article 4 of the Law. General enumerated in the article under the principles;
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding Processing Personal Data, How to Comply with These Rights and Can you access it?
Article 20 of the Constitution stipulates that everyone is informed about the personal data concerning them. It has been established that he has the right. Article 11 of the KVKK enumerates the individual data owner's rights under the law.
Under Article 5 of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller", you can submit your requests regarding your rights under the KVKK to "Elit Elektronik Pazarlama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti." in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the system of the data controller.
Data Controller: Hüseyin Hüsnü Dernek
Address: İkitelli Organize San. Böl. Mutsan San. Sit. M-10 Blok No:31 34490