Elit Elektronik Pazarlama San ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. published this clarification text by Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") within the framework of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation, it has been prepared to inform you, our natural person customers and/or the authorities and employees of our legal entity customers regarding the purposes of processing your data, legal reasons, collection methods, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under KVKK.
1. What Personal Data of Your Do We Process?
Data categories examples of data types processed in this category:
Identity Data: your name, surname, and signature.
Contact Data: your telephone number, complete address, and e-mail address.
Legal Transaction Data: In correspondence with judicial authorities, information in the case file.
Customer Transaction Data: your invoice, bill, check information, order information, and request information.
Physical Location Security Data: your security camera records.
Financial Data: your bank account information.
Marketing Data: your purchase history information, survey and cookie records.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Data?
Your Personal Data listed above;
3. To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
In matters related to public security and legal disputes that may arise, upon request and to provide information to prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials as required by legislation and, if necessary, to the authorised public institutions and organisations within the purposes stated above, to the law firms we have contracted for the follow-up of the legal processes, to the financial services of our company to financial advisors for the creation of balance sheets, for the execution of goods/services contracts banks, cargo companies and accounting works so that we can send documents and products accounting support can be transferred to the companies we receive to carry it out.
4. Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and Legal Reasons Related to Them What are they?
Your data mentioned above are specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698
(i) expressly stipulated in the laws
(ii) fulfilling the legal obligation of the data controller;
(iii) directly by the establishment or performance of a contract; provided that it is relevant to the truth, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract
(iv) provided that it does not prejudice the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned; for the legal reasons that it is mandatory for the legitimate interest of the person responsible, this Clarification Within the scope of the purposes stated in the text and below Article 4 of the Law. General enumerated in the article Under the principles.
1. To comply with the law and in good faith,
2. Provided that it is accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date,
3. For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
4. In connection with, limited and proportionate to the purpose for which they are processed,
5. Retention for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or necessary for the purpose for which they are processed are automated to be made or are part of any data recording system will be processed by non-automated means (e-mail, paper media, forms, telephone, etc.), to be recorded, stored, maintained, classified and, where necessary, above can be transferred to the specified places.
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding Processing Personal Data and How to Comply with These Rights? Can You Access It?
Article 20 of the Constitution stipulates that everyone is informed about the personal data concerning them. It has been established that he has the right. Article 11 of the KVKK enumerates the individual data owner's rights under the law.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights within the scope of KVKK to the "Data Controller Application Procedure and According to Article 5 of the "Communiqué on the Principles", Elit Elektronik Pazarlama San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. Written to or registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or previously notified by the data subject to the data controller, and in the system of the data controller, you can send it by using the registered e-mail address.
Data Controller: Hüseyin Hüsnü Dernek
Address: İkitelli Organize San. Böl. Mutsan San. Sit. M-10 Blok No:31 34490